miércoles, 21 de abril de 2010

I LOVE JAMAICA ! ! !



Jamaica offers free “Bermuda Party Compilation”

and remixes from

Breakbot & Buffalo Bunch



Debut artist album coming soon - produced by

Xavier de Rosnay and Daft Punk sound Engineer Peter Franco!


Jamaica - Bermuda Party Compilation

DOWNLOAD!!





Tracklist :

1. Cream - White Room

2. Bob Seger - Love The One You're With

3. Jimmy Ross - First True Love Affair (Larry Levan Mix)

4. Automat - Droid (Cecil Edit)

5. Mother's Finest - Dis Go Dis Way, Dis Go Dat Way

6. In Flagranti - Louvre For Yo

7. Siriusmo - Girls Rock

8. David Rubato - Circuit (Siriusmo Remix)

9. Harry Thumann - Sphinx

10. Azari & Ill - Hungry For The Power

11. Ali Love - Love Harder (Extended Version)

12. Prince - I Would Die 4 U

13. Led Zeppelin - Moby Dick

14. Billy Squier - The Stroke

15. Electric Light Orchestra - Last Train To London

16. Aleem feat. Leroy Burgess - Release Yourself

17. Le Knight Club - Rhumba

18. Surkin - Fan Out

19. High Powered Boys - Highway

20. Pierce - Miss Your Tape (The Phantom's Revenge Remix)

21. Das Glow - Phase IV

22. Jamaica - I Think I Like U 2 (Breakbot Remix)

23. Carole King - Out In The Cold

ALSO!!


I Think I Like U 2 (Breakbot Remix)



I Think I Like U 2 (Buffalo Bunch Remix)



I Think I Like U 2 (original)



http://www.jamaicanoproblem.fm/

www.myspace.com/ithinkilikejamaica

http://twitter.com/JAMAICATWIT

http://www.facebook.com/pages/JAMAICA/112164735043?ref=ts





No hay comentarios: