jueves, 29 de abril de 2010

Get Down With The Philly Sound! Dimitri from Paris ! oh yeah

2XCD compilation is the first ever to document the birth of disco in Philadelphia and the work of the unsung musicians who played on the numerous hits that came out from the Philadelphia scene and featuring platinum selling hits from Melvin & Blue Notes, Teddy Pendergrass, The Trammps and The Jackson 5


Download a free 35 minute promo mix from

Dimitri from Paris’ new BBE compilation


save as

Dimitri From Paris

Get Down With The Philly Sound

BBE Records

May 18, 2010




CD1. Original Tracks

01. Harold Melvin & Blue Notes - The Love I Lost

02. The Jackson’s - Living Together

03. Teddy Pendergrass - You Can’t Hide From Yourself

04. Carl Bean - I Was Born This Way

05. John Davis - Night & Day

06. The Trammps - The Night The Lights Went Out

07. Teddy Pendergrass - The More I Get The More I Want

08. TJM – I Don’t Need No Music

09. Charles Mann - Do It Again

10. Eddie Kendricks - He’s a Friend

11. Harold Melvin & Blue Notes - Tell The World How I Feel About ‘Cha Baby

12. Harold Melvin & Blue Notes - Bad Luck (Pt. 1 & 2)

13. Philly Devotions - Hurt So Bad

14. The Girls (Brown Sugar) - I’m Going Through Changes

CD2. Remixes and Edits all respectfully done by Dimitri from Paris utilizing the original multi track parts

01. Harold Melvin & Blue Notes - The Love I Lost (DFP remix)

02. The Jackson’s - Living Together (DFP edit)

03. The Trammps -The Night The Lights Went Out (DFP edit)

04. Teddy Pendergrass-You Can’t Hide From Yourself (DFP remix)

05. Teddy Pendergrass-The More I Get The More I Want (DFP remix)

06. Eddie Kendricks-He’s a Friend (DFP remix) 8mn

07. Harold Melvin & Blue Notes-Tell The World How I Feel About ‘Cha (DFP edit)

08. Harold Melvin & Blue Notes-Bad Luck (Pt. 1 & 2) (DFP edit)

09. Philly Devotions-Hurt So Bad (DFP remix)



www.bbemusic.com

www.dimitrifromparis.com

www.myspace.com/djdimitrifromparis

No hay comentarios: