jueves, 21 de diciembre de 2006

KILL ALL RENOS



Some tracks to help you ignore the spirit of christmas.. I personally hate deers, santa, socks full of shit and all that crap. ENJOY!!!


UK 12" (or 30cm maxi) singles began their meteoric rise in the heady disco boom of the 1970’s, although it was during the 1980’s that they really began to transform the singles chart. Usually playing at 45rpm the extra dimensions gave more scope to create longer versions of the standard 3-minute radio-friendly chart single, leading not just to an extended version, but often to fully-produced remixes. The format was a perfect marketing tool, enabling you to buy different versions of the same single, giving rise to a higher or longer chart presence for that record; during its 1980’s heyday it was not unusual for there to be two, three or even four different 12" releases of the same single, all with alternate mixes or exclusive content, and often a different picture sleeve. The UK led the world in this arena. Unlike today, singles used to be million-sellers and the 12" format was largely responsible for this. Remix culture is now firmly established and is a thriving industry in its own right. With some of the earliest 12" singles now approaching 30 years old, and mid-1980’s classics now in their 20s, their rarity is always increasing. These records are meant to be played and enjoyed, and nearly always offer something different to their regular 7" counterparts. Ever wondered why a 5" CD single may credit a 12" mix? Well, this is where it all began!

BUY IT
TASTE A TRACK - My Robot Friend - Rapture (Freelance Hellraiser mix)
www.myspace.com/myrobotfriend



Siriusmo, graffiti artist, musician, book illustrator from Berlin, introduces us to new German vocalist Dana on fantastic electrohouse track "Ick Hab Wat Bessret Vor". Driven by chunky beats and a dirty acidic bassline, and featuring Dana's cute Tuetonic spoken vocal giving it an 80s post-punk feel too, this is one killer cut. DJ supporters include 2 Many DJs, Munk, Martin Solveig, Michael Reinboth, Ian Pooley, Erol Alkan, Malente, Le Hammond Inferno, Jazzanova and more.



BUY IT
TASTE A TRACK - Dana and Siriusmo - Ick Hab Wat Bessret Vor (Original mix)




Released by Fancy Recordings straight from Germany this new vinyl from Funkwerkstatt may not be a floor killer or maybe its not so powerful like the rest of the tracks here but for example the John Dahlback mix is so nice, full of melancholy with some really interesting lines in the synths and a straight but quiet electro base. Amazing recrods to start or finish a good electro-house set.






BUY IT
TASTE A TRACK - Funkwerkstatt - Medizin Nach Noten (John Dahlback mix)





I personally never diged Greg Churchill style of productions but man, this one´s sick.
The Bassline (dah) is so dirty and its all over the track bringin it upfront. In the breakdown some very distortionated heavy guitars go along with the bassline again almost giving the track the feeling of being played live. Cheers Greg maybe u are stepping into the dark side.

CANT BUY IT YET
BUT TASTE A TRACK
- Greg churchill - I Need a Bassline (lemmy)

6 comentarios:

Anónimo dijo...

ei vi tu psot en el blog de the teenagers..
son maravillosos verdad creo que los amare muy pronto queria saber si tu tenias música de ellos
bueno eso es todo
www.fotolog.com/sugar_boom

the teenagers dijo...

yes we are the real one. enjoy/// happy new year.
d

Anónimo dijo...

Wow neat! This is a really great site! I am wondering if anyone else has come across something
similar in the past? Keep up the great work!

Anónimo dijo...

I've had my iPad for everywhere 2 months now and I'm considerable you, Steve jobs certainly has his disposition of converting people to be a Mac/Apple fan. I own the iPad without 3G because I didn't be deficient in to entertain to exact one's pound of flesh from on the side of a supplemental tailback in layout to get the micro SIM card. So I've kinda reasonable lived with my iPad purely where there's wifi connection. Which are aplenty anyway at Starbucks, Mcdonalds, and the libraries. This was previous to my friend introduced me to a superb nature thither this pretty pickle -- a 3G wifi router AP that supports GPRS, GSM, WCDMA, HSUPA, HSDPA, UMT and LIMIT!

I purchased the [url=http://www.dealtoworld.com/goods-16971-Huawei+E5830+3G+WiFi+Router+AP+%28WCDMAHSUPAHSDPAUMTEDGEGPRSGSM%29.html]Huawei E5830 3G WiFi Router AP (WCDMA/HSUPA/HSDPA/UMT/EDGE/GPRS/GSM)[/url] from DealtoWorld.com, in the Networking department, below my friend's recommendation, and I believe he gets points or commission from my purchase, since he's a DealtoWorld.com affiliate. The router AP is decidedly portable, lightweight and convenient. So these days I can connect to wifi anywhere with mp iPad! I no longer call to go over acme and not up to par seeking a wifi AP at cafes etc. Nor pay out so much of my money on caffeine overdose at Starbucks and other cafes. Moreover, the 3G Wifi Router AP supports mignonne much all the bandwidths -- GPRS,GSM,WCDMA,HSUPA,HSDPA,UMT,EDGE. Take off a look at pictures I've uploaded of the Huawei 3G WiFi router that has made my fixation so much easier, and is promoting a healthier caffeine-free lifestyle. It proves that a geek lifestyle does not necessarily have planned to turn manual labourer in keeping with coffee.




And to over recall I was considering paying leftover to upgrade to the iPad that supports 3G! I'm so keen that that's not necessary anymore with this 3G wifi router AP. I can righteous tie together to the internet wherever I am with the Huawei 3G Wifi Router, as great as there is signal. This is not a technology gadget per se, but it has certainly made my individual plainly more efficacious! Moreover, I'm able to prevent my spondulix that I would generally speaking fritter away on Starbucks, McCafe, and other cafes with wifi! Which, at near the conduct, makes me query whether it's a ploy by Steve Jobs, to prepare launched the 3G iPad portrayal no greater than much later, so that wifi cafes can delight in loads of business from iPad wifi version. But I digress.

The 3G WiFi router AP I bought from [url=http://www.dealtoworld.com]DealtoWorld.com[/url] would unquestionably also be clever to let me download and caper around with my apps on my iTouch, though I haven't tried it yet. Shouldn't be a refractory I should think. This $100+ may be the best bills I've vomit up since it enables me to entertain a sort of WiFi focus wherever I am. If I was more entrepreneurial, I can composed start charging other geeks at cafes without WiFi for sacrifice access to them. I'm steady I can without doubt draw abandon the $100 this approach! Alternatively, maybe I can start being an affiliate of DealtoWorld.com too, since I'm starting to allow more gadgets and tools there, and have been spreading word round to my household and friends. Into the bargain, Christmas is coming in less than 2 months' time, and I characterize as this Huawei 3G WiFi router would take in a gorgeous gift in compensation diverse of my tech geek friends. I'm sure they'll also valuable how streamlined and cool the router looks!

Anónimo dijo...

Maybe I`ll be Captain Obvious, but... it's only few days to New Year last, so let's be happy!
Hoho3ho!)

Anónimo dijo...

[p]As Chinese consumers, conscious of Uggs on salein a history, and the ways to properly choose Uggs brand?Procedure method by having a search engine news information search, by way of example, Baidu News, enter in the brand keywords, for example, seek out 隆掳aukoala snow boots隆卤 or 隆掳EMU snow boots,隆卤 to understand the emblem in the domestic and international trends . Have your heart move for Cheap UGG Women's Kailani now? Listen to me that you can not find another good online ugg boots store except our classic uggs online [url=http://www.cheapugbootsale.co.uk]cheap ugg boots for women[/url] outlet to buy such kind of superior ugg boots . uggs bailey button Related Articles - bailey button [url=http://www.cheapugbootsale.co.uk]cheap ugg boots for sale[/url] uggs, bailey button ugg boots, uggs bailey button, cheap bailey button uggs, ugg bailey bu, Email this Article to a Friend! Receive Articles like this one direct to your email box!Subscribe for free today! . Women隆炉s Delaine: These UGG boots tout a more sporty look, [url=http://www.cheapugbootsale.co.uk]cheap ugg boots[/url] combining their traditional sneaker styling with its genuine Twinface, resulting in the perfect boots for fall . In the 1960s, Australian surfer first started wearing UGG products . This great little product makes a large diamond shaped ice cube ?perfect for those party drinks! If your girlfriend loves diamonds but you can afford the real thing then the Diamond Ice Mould is the next best thing . Stellen Sie sicher, dass Sie erkennen, welche Ihre Erlangung bevor Sie bekommen . For anyone who just wants to play for kicks or show off a good looking shoe or play an indoor game, the UGG Boots Originals keep in step with the Vulc.[/p][p]The lenses of the pilot-model glasses are so enormous that they can cover more than fifty percent the encounter . Sheep farmers obtain a secondary profit for selling the hides in addition to the meat . In today era, it so fast to complement your individual style statement . May well as effectively get these marked of your 'need to have' record too . ugg boots cheap uk features a genuine twinCfaced sheepskin upper atop a lightweight EVA outsole . How To [url=http://www.cheapugbootsale.co.uk]cheap ugg boots uk[/url] Spot Fake UGG BootsThe problem when anything becomes popular is that is will be faked . There is also a TV guide already built into this TV for your [url=http://www.cheapugbootsale.co.uk]cheap ugg boots online[/url] convenience . In a handful of magnitude, the occurrence shown which our interpersonal will be you have to be plus much more humanization.[/p]