martes, 5 de diciembre de 2006

Detroit Grand Pubahs and Dave the Hustler - Go Ahead




First of all I ve never dig Detroit grand Pubahs. I mean..their sound is ok and their productions are always nice to hear but I could never find any room for any track of them in my sets. Now they bring up this new electroclash bomb and Im pretty sure I ll be playing this one as long as I can. I personally choose the Vitalic mix, a little bit louder than the A Side But both are ok. Both the original and the Vitalic mix are flooded with distortionate guitars and that over peek saturation all over it. Niceeee!



FroM Juno:Bomb Alert. Massive techno here. Big names on this red coloured 12" vinyl special edition with a killer track from Detroit Grand Pubahs and a massive Vitalic remix. Already strong support from Steve Bug, Dave Clarke, Sven Vath, Erol Alkan, Alan Braxe, Tiga and Laurent Garnier.


Artist: DETROIT GRAND PUBAHS/DAVE THE HUSTLER
Title: Go Ahead
Label: Citizen France
Cat No: CTZ 015
Format: 12"
Released: 4 December, 2006
Price: £5.99
Genre: Electro house/Electroclash

Side 1
1."Go Ahead"
2."Go Ahead" (Nitemare interlude)
Side 2
1."Go Ahead" (Vitalic remix)

NOW BUY IT

OR LEECH IT

1 comentario:

Anónimo dijo...

keep it up dude, very cool reviews / infos and music !

+