sábado, 26 de enero de 2008

Meet Kjetil Grande !

Straight from Norway, Grande just released his new ep "Uppers, Downers, Screamers & Howlers" and was kind enough to share some of the tracks with us. Expect also the release of his new album really soon.

from his space

"
aahh... you might think im tryin´ to be funny... but I´m really serious this time! My name is Kjetil Grande and I am a Norwegian guitarplayer & "singer". I was 15 when I first picked up my moms Bjarton guitar and her Lillebjørn Nilsens Guitarbook, and skipped the first pages of the book, cause I didn´t want to learn no chords. I tell ya, there wasn´t too many cool licks in Lillebjørn Nilsens Guitarbook, but as soon as I stopped doin´ my homework I figured out how to play.

Since then I´ve played with Norwegian blues/r&b band "Good Time Charlie", a bunch of old American bluesmen, a bunch of garage bands, and a bunch of norwegian rock/pop artists.....

These days I´m releasing my debut album, and I´m proud to announce that "Uppers, Downers, Screamers & Howlers", is out now!

-Grande-

No hay comentarios: