jueves, 30 de noviembre de 2006

BABE RUTH - THE MEXICAN VIDS AND MIXES



Babe Ruth was a band that formed in Hatfield, Hertfordshire, England, in 1971.

Guitarist Alan Shacklock founded this progressive rock band.
They had a rhythmic, bluesy, guitar orientated sound capped off by the blistering vocals of Jenny Hahn. Rounded out by Chris Holmes (keyboards and organ), Dave Punshon (piano), Dave Hewitt, (bass) and Dick Powell, (drums) this British band always put on a great live show. Here in Montreal, Canada in june of 1974 playing at the Place des Nations.



Two tracks from the mexican , the original used by the prodigy in their "Dirtchamber Sessions VOL1." (and the only volume so far) and a new mix from Dj hype & Jim dunloop with added percussion and latin taste. works great in the floor I guarantee that ;).


DJ Hype & Jim Dunloop - The Mexican

Babe Ruth - The Mexican

2 comentarios:

Anónimo dijo...

che vos tendrias que ver "She Devils On Wheels" bajatela o intenta alquilarla en esos videos del centro porque no se consigue muy facil
chau soquete. ineshotgun

Anónimo dijo...

Hi, I'm a newbie here, but I already want to bring all the benefits of me :) So, I want to share my experience with you..
9 days ago, accidentally, i had found the Mobile Phone TV...and I was so delighted with this application
that I decided to talk to you :)

I consider myself a bit of a road warrior. I am on and off jets and through airports at least twice,
usually 4 times a week. I can catch up on news, watch a Discovery program, check up on the stock market or just find something interesting.
The live guide works like cable at home and the connection speed is very good. All in ALL - I RATE A 5 Star program!

but I do not want to leave any links here, so you can email me fairyalexiss@gmail.com
and i will give you the site of this unusual program :)

(but please don't PM me, because it's so difficult to communicate in such kind of way)

so, I hope I was helpful to you)) see you in next posts ..

sincerely
your Alexis....

p.s. English is not my native language, so sorry for any mistakes :)